Terms and conditions for booking Merrions Cottage & Chalet
1. The property is hired on the basis that the accommodation hired is for holiday
use only and that no rights to remain in the accommodation exists in the
holidaymaker or any persons accompanying him/her on the holiday.
2. The proprietor needs to deal directly with the person/people who will be
staying in the property so under no circumstances can a letting period be sold
on or given to a third party.
3. All accommodation must be kept and left in a clean and tidy state.
4. A non refundable deposit shall be paid on booking the accommodation and no
accommodation shall be reserved until the proprietor issues a receipt for the
deposit. Any provisional booking made before payment of a deposit is strictly
provisional and may be withdrawn at any time by the proprietor.
5. The hirer shall be responsible for any damage, breakages or losses incurred at
the premises during their stay.
6. In the event of cancellation of any holiday the full charges become payable
once a deposit has been accepted. However the proprietor will endeavour to
secure another hiring of the property for the same term and at the same
charges. However the proprietor shall not be liable at the suit of any hirer of
the accommodation on the grounds that the proprietor has not used their best
endeavours or for any other reason. Therefore insurance against
cancellation is strongly recommended.
7. If for any reason beyond our control the property is not available once booked
(i.e. In the event of fire, flood or other severe damage) all charges paid will be
refunded in full but you will have no other claim against the proprietor.
8. The proprietor reserves the right to refuse to honour future bookings from
hirers who leave the property in an unreasonable condition.
9. All hire charges for the holiday accommodation are due for payment in full
eight weeks before commencement of the hire period.
10. Hirers may not normally take possession before 2p.m. on the day of
commencement of hire and must vacate by 10a.m. on the final day.
11. The hirer agrees that under no circumstances will the property hired be
occupied by more guests than the number of bed spaces in the accommodation
due to insurance restrictions.
12. It is regretted no pets may be brought into the holiday accommodation.
13. All bookings are subject to the property being available.
14. By paying your deposit you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Thank you for booking your holiday with us.